Building Circular Supply Chains from the Waste Up
Bioplastic recycling closes the loop by creating the materials and technology needed to transform linear supply chains into circular supply chains. Using groundbreaking technology, we sort and upcycle discarded bioplastics into new products that lessen our reliance on traditional plastics. Our upcycled materials are compatible with standard plastic manufacturing equipment, allowing for rapid market adoption.
What We've Achieved
- Bioplastic Recycling partners with Green Miracle in Taiwan, opens pilot recycling plant and begins PLA collection.
- Official launch of Bioplastic Recycling at CA Higher Education Sustainability Conference at UCSB.
- Recycling plant in Taiwan successfully processes 10 tons of post-consumer bioplastic waste.
- Enters Greenbiz VERGE conference for accelerated sustainability solutions.
- Chosen as Greenbiz VERGE start-up finalist. Pitches to business leaders, government officials, investors, and global online audience.
- Opens office headquarters at Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator.
- Begins to pilot local bioplastic collection projects.
- Opens pilot recycling plant in LA and finalizes first round of recycled bioplastic products.
- Will open commercial scale recycling plant in Los Angeles.